Translate

Monday 25 March 2013

Some Day NASA or any organisation may read this

Different forms of life exist in the world. Scientists discuss about the life in other planets too.
If search for curiosity on mars is, does it supports life?. Does we have a perspective that if air, water is available then life is there or it can supports life?

We have seen in fictions and even in movies ET life being similarly portrayed as humans.What is our idea about aliens?  Every one have their own replies.

I do have my own. I wish to share this to the entire world. May be its crazy, wrong, foolish. I script here what i know.

  • They are not like humans, requiring water, air, etc., Air and Water may be the hazardous elements for the aliens. A contact with our atmospheric air and water may make them halt. Remember i mentioned halt not kill. if i say kill then there comes a question do they have life?
  • Regarding life :  "LIFELESS"
  • Considering the power of them. Some say they are more powerful, traveling several times the speed of light or sound. my view on this is not all aliens. 
  • Love our mother planet earth (i have written a separate post for it). Aliens not disturbing you and me, because of earth.
  • People talking about life on mars by 2020-2030. I'm confident that the one who going for mars is going to encounter aliens. its not only for mars any planet other than earth.
I can write a lot about them. As of now i pause here. These were my very old knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment